Unrefined Shea Butter (200g)
Uses and specifications
What makes our shea butter an extraordinary skin care and an amazing body healer is its richness in precious constituents, which include unsaturated fats with a large proportion of "unsaponifiables" components, essential fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamin E and D, provitamin A and allantoin. All these are natural and make Shea butter a superfood for your skin and hair.
Shea Butter Benefits
- Does not clog pores.
- Helps repair damaged skin aggravated skin and blemishes
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone.
- Shields skin from pollution, sunlight and strong winds.
- Contains phenols, the same antioxidants found in green tea.
- Pure Unrefined Shea Butter is completely safe for men, women, children and also pregnant moms.
- Helps stop the itching of stretching skin.
- Moisturizes and nourishes the scalp and hair
- Protects hair against the elements
- Helps lock in hair moisture which prevents it from getting dry and brittle
How to use:
Gently apply as desired, paying attention to dry or chapped area. Use as often as required.
100% Butyrospermum parkii ( Shea Butter), Unrefined
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Seek medical advice before use if suffering from any medical conditions or allergies.